I want to test with GooglePlayConsole from the state after logging in.
I made an app with a login function that requires three items, "affiliation ID", "user ID", and "password", but in Google Play Console, the authentication item of the test account is "user ID" as shown in the image below. I am in trouble because there are only two items, "password" and "password".
I did an internal test, but it seems that the pre-release report is only issued up to the login screen.
Please tell me how to skip login or how to have 3 login information.
Answer # 1
There was a field in the Firebase dimension selection where you could add user information and more.
- i want to create a login screen on android
- i want to authenticate login data on android
- i want to make a login screen using android x
- Android makes the login page and remembers the implementation code of the account password function
- android - i want to implement oauth login using flutter_appauth plugin in flutter
- Android development face recognition login function
- Implementation code for third-party login and sharing of Android Alliance
- Android determines the login situation
- Summary of android automated testing knowledge
- Android Walker login remember password page function implementation
- Android SharedPreferences to save login data
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory