I made a few games using unitichan etc. to know what unity is and how to use it. I'm not trying to do it in earnest, but I'm looking for a tutorial on the net that also shows how to make unity, and I'm trying from the one that seems easy. Programming classes look a little expensive to non-workers. I'm thinking about what to do if I also buy a book.
I am thinking of an efficient study method by myself. This is a question that I think is more convenient than reading various articles about unity and becoming indecisive.
Answer # 1
If you don't work, I think it's best to make something you like
I think it will grow while I'm making it (I'll take in new things while I'm making it)
Answer # 2
I think Udemy is also an option.
Now you can study for a few thousand yen!
Answer # 3
I'm sorry for the questionnaire rather than the question, so I will consider it patiently as a reference.
- c # - i want to call a method of another script in unity, but it doesn't work
- how to study unity for the first time
- how to study unity when you don't touch unity
- recommended data saving method when creating to do list with react native
- unity - i don't know how to attach a method and target button object to onclick from script
- i can't successfully attach a method to a button ui in unity
- [unity] [c#] method cannot be passed from eventscript to addtrigger from script
- linux - linuc command study method
- learn how to study c # with unity
- unity - please tell me the recommended multiplayer
- Unity method to convert pictures into fonts
- Implementation method of Unity virtual joystick
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - [unity ray cast] execute the function of the object that received the ray
- unity - unauthorizedaccessexception: how to deal with access to the path'' is denied
- c# - i want to have a weapon in my hand with unity
- c# - i am making a shooting game
- [c#] i can't call the overloaded method i want to call, even though the signatures match
- [unity][c#] i can only jump at the edge of the ground
- c# - [unity] i want to call a variable whose value has been changed from another script
- c# - i want the enemy to follow when i enter the box collider
- c# - kinematic in unity2d-i want to prepare my own kinematic collision reflection processing