Is there any good way to see the list of shortcuts that use a particular key in the VS Code shortcut list?
I want to change the shortcut assignment, I want to see what kind of shortcut there is for a specific key, for example, the f key, so I want to extract if possible only with the shortcut using the f key.
I'm using VS Code on my Mac.
Answer # 1
Double quotes to look up shortcuts by key name
"Must be enclosed in.
If you want to find out the shortcut for the f key
"f", When you want to find a shortcut using multiple keys
"command + c"Feeling like that.
Alternatively, you can click the keyboard-like button on the right side of the search box and press the key you want to search directly to find the shortcut.
- visual studio code - is there a way to change the color only for the vscode operator?
- visual studio code - there is no go live button for live server
- visual studio code - vscode extensions, php intelephense issues
- data is not reflected even if npm run serve in visual studio code
- range selection in visual studio code becomes rectangular selection
- visual studio code - i want to change vs code settings dynamically
- visual studio code - please tell me what the code is written in a text editor!
- i want to change the color of the candidate selected by completion input in visual studio code
- visual studio code - when code is automatically saved, ambiguity between'a' and'a' [assembly-csharp]csharp(cs0229) appears error
- visual studio code - vs code not available
- visual studio code - editor color changes tokencolorcustomizations
- i want to display line break code for each line in visual studio code
- about setting of formatter "prettier" of visual studio code
- visual studio - is there a tool that can explain the source code written line by line?
- i want you to start a new line with the line feed code set by visual studio code
- unable to paste copied text in visual studio code
- i am having trouble with visual studio code 2
- visual studio code - vscode c ++ settings for compiling multiple files (or tips on how to use them)
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory