I am taking a basic MATLAB course.
Among them, there is a command to get the month name corresponding to the number stored in the variable. (MATLAB Basic 5.12 2/3 Natick Hourly Temperature Data Task 3)
A = 12
B = m (A)
B = ('Dec')
Is this a command like this?
Even if I refer to the documentation, it does not appear, and where can I find such commands?
I'm not sure even if I look at it.
I am sorry that the question is difficult to understand.
It will be moyamoya, so I would appreciate it if you could answer.
Answer # 1
mIs an array variable
m (12)Refers to the 12th element of the array.
A = 12 B = m (A)
In front of
mIs there any code that assigns an array to?
- mysql - sql statement: i want to find out the number of people by the number of days used in a month (distribution of the number
- python 3x - i want to output the name corresponding to the number entered in the excel file
- c++ - assign a number corresponding to the letters and sort them in descending order
- Python select a number from the list list and its corresponding coordinate method
- How to find the corresponding process name and directory by the PID number in Linux
- JS two ways to get the number of days in the specified month
- Linux get date at the end of the month corresponding to a date
- JS method to get the last day of the month, the maximum number of days and the number of days in a day
- PHP to get the maximum number of days (last day) of a month
- IOS gets the number of days in the current month
- PHP method to get the number of days in the month and the date array according to the year and month
- aspnet - i don't know how to change the color of the label corresponding to the number after generating random numbers in the bi
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory