Thanks for your help.
I will ask you a question for the first time.
I would like to know the identity of a blank on the homepage.
Specifically, there is a space between the representatives between the tables on this home page. (* Person in charge)
There is a non-breaking space () in between, but there is a mysterious half-width space in front of it.
What character is this?
After Unicode conversion, other characters are converted to escape characters such as \ u3000, but only this space remains blank.
Is it another character code such as ShiftJis? Is it a special character?
If i have knowledge, could you please teach me?
Answer # 1
Half-width space as far as you can see in Chrome (
\ u0020) Looks like.
\ u4EE3 \ u0020 \ u0026 \ u006E \ u0062 \ u0073 \ u0070 \ u003B \ u8868 \ u0020 \ u0026 \ u006E \ u0062 \ u0073 \ u0070 \ u003B \ u8005
\ u4EE3 \ u0020 \ u0020 \ u8868 \ u0020 \ u0020 \ u8005
Answer # 2
st = "daitableperson"
Previous: re.sub ("\ u3000 \ xa0 \ u2002 \ u0020", "", st)
After: re.sub ("[\ u3000 \ xa0 \ u2002 \ u0020]", "", st)
-The regular expression  was just omitted ...
I'm sorry for both of you who took the time.
When converted to unicode with the function called ascii of python, only the half-width space is not \ u0020,
For some reason, it remained as it was, so I guessed it was a special character.
Thank you very much.
- html - list side by side mysterious blank
- [html] a mysterious blank is created [css]
- html - cannot center the entire page
- html - data cannot be saved in the database
- html - svg font embedding, height and width cannot be specified
- html - image cannot be displayed with relative path
- html - cannot switch tab menu
- html - fontawesome cannot be read from css
- html - cannot center links
- html - wrapper (blank part on left and right of page) is not reflected
- a blank space will be created in html
- html - css z-index cannot be set properly
- html - i don't know how to resolve uncaught typeerror: cannot read property'length' of undefined
- html - isara copy reference hp cannot be laid out
- html - cannot exclude margin element
- html - cannot adjust the size of table td tag
- you cannot pass a relative path in the html file of the a tag of html
- html - data cannot be acquired when using firebase (firestore) with wkwebview in monaca
- html - in line, a line break cannot be made in a text message using https://lineme/r/msg/text/?
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory