I want to receive data from outside the server and send it in the future, but I can't find a good idea. It's fine, but is there a good way?
* It may not be well organized what I want to say, but please be kind.
I am using a linux server.
Answer # 1
postMessageIsProvided by the browserIt is a function, so you need to do it from your browser.
Answer # 2
Receive data from outside the server
Receiving data from outside the server is difficult with just the client js as CORS issues remain.
On the contrary, if there is no problem with CORS, it is just a postMessage.
If you process with iframe or worker, you will be able to js
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory