Currently, we are creating bulletin boards with React, typescript, and firebase, and we are developing the posting function part using firebase of firebase. By the way, as for the main subject, should the works developed with firebase be unified to firebase when deploying?
I used to deploy products using firebase using heroku, but I was wondering which is the best practice and asked a question.
Answer # 1
I think you can use whatever you like.
- django - after deploying heroku, axios request destination remains localhost
- application error after deploying to heroku
- when deploying nodejs to heroku, some node folders are not created
- warning when deploying php on heroku
- [rails] when deploying heroku, column type error in production environment postgre in development environment mysql
- java - when should i use fetch instead of get for variable names?
- website - even after deploying with firebase, the firebase page will appear after copying the url
- python - crash when deploying with heroku
- ruby on rails - [rails] error when deploying heroku
- error when deploying python app to heroku with git
- ruby - when deploying to heroku, it works locally but not online
- after deploying django to heroku, exception error occurs in managepy migrate
- html - i can't update after deploying heroku
- ruby - after deploying with heroku, there are parts where data cannot be obtained
- ruby - after deploying rails app to heroku, gurunavi api does not return search results
- php - i get an error when deploying to heroku
- error deploying rails app on heroku
- python - when deploying to heroku, the package described in requirementstxt will be modulenotfound