It doesn't take much man-hours to create a mechanism to get information on PCs connected to the company LAN in a list, so I would like to make batch, VBA, or VB script as easy as possible.
Currently, the information of the in-house PC is manually entered in Excel and managed, and the information of the in-house PC is automatically acquired because the information may be incorrect or depends on the person. There is a request from my boss who wants to create a mechanism, and I am thinking about a method.
There seems to be such a third-party tool, but my boss tells me to create it in-house.
I looked it up, but I couldn't find any good information, so I asked a question.
The information I want to output to the list is the IP address, PC name, Mac address, and I think it's difficult, but if possible, I'd like to know the name of the tool in the PC in some way.
If i have any ideas, please teach me.
Answer # 1
For IP address, PC name, MAC address
systeminfoIt seems that you can get it with the standard output of the command.
I haven't tried it
/ sIt seems that you can get information on the remote machine as an option.
Reference: systeminfo | Microsoft Docs
For tools, in the case of PowerShell
Get-WmiObject Win32_Product | select Name, VersionOr something?
Anything that can access WMI without PowerShell is fine.
wmic product get name, versionThe result is almost the same.
- how to quote database information in a text box when filling out an access vba form
- vba - i want to reset only the "font" information of the "format" over all slides with a powerpoint macro
- i want to get information from internet explorer with excel vba macro
- how to see table query information in vba when password is applied to backend file in access database partition
- vba - extract information on a separate sheet with excel
- unable to get information from xpath with vba [scraping]
- vba collect information with the same number
- vba - if you get the same information on the website but have different tags
- vba - about creator information of windows folder
- i want to operate "messages from web pages" in vba
- suddenly excel vba stopped working properly
- vba - how to efficiently and systematically examine the members of a class instance
- vba - top level window = parent handle zero?
- i want to convert a vba macro to vbs and execute it
- which is faster when copying a large number of files with vba
- vba - workbook is not displayed during macro autorun in excel365 auto_open
- vba - win32 api run-time error setthreaddesktop
- macros created in excel on vba mac cannot be executed normally on windows