As the title says, what exactly is ?
I thought that there was an error on the 15th line of some file, but there is no file described on the 15th line. What the hell is it?
▪️ Background of the error
When I was building a system with Spring boot + Mybatis + PostgreSQL and described DDL and connected to local PostgreSQL, the following error occurred.
▪️ Error details
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS item ( id SERIAL NOT NULL, name varchar (255), price real, vendor varchar (255), PRIMARY KEY (id))
Answer # 1
Not the 15th line
select * from item
itemI think ...
- java - overcoming "relation does not exist" with postgresql
- postgresql - postgressql i want to specify a range of character string dates
- about the meaning when there is a character string after the from clause in postgresql
- postgresql - how to resolve django column of relation does not exist
- character code conversion for postgresql copy command
- i want to set the mysql character code in mamp, but my-defaultcnf does not exist
- postgresql - [rails postgre] fatal: role "r" does not exist
- i want to know how to change postgresql character code
- postgresql - db relation not found
- postgresql - normalization of sql (database) relation schema does not work
- postgresql - the procedure to store the input character string in the database is not possible, but no error is displayed
- postgresql - how to change postgressql character code
- postgresql - i think that there is a character string readmemd in the database "dummy" where postgres is running
- how to get postgresql time by character?
- postgresql - collation order and character classification of postgre10 database created with pgadmin4
- java : Each request is growing time
- java : Hibernate SessionFactory Always NULL
- postgresql : How to add an input check in the Spring Boot Application?
- java : Error SessionFactory when closing..any Replication Attempt Will Fail
- Java Spring PostgreSQL base, how to check the field indexed or not?
- java - i want to see the information of the logged-in user (spring)
- java - launch spring app using postgresql from outside
- java - cannot get data from a column that should exist ### cause: orgpostgresqlutilpsqlexception: error: column "s002"
- postgresql - cannot save to database in spring