Corresponding source code
LNK1104 Unable to open file'd3dx9d.lib'.
What I tried
#pragma comment (lib, "dxguid.lib") #pragma comment (lib, "d3d9.lib") #pragma comment (lib, "d3dx9d.lib") // I can't open this much
Specify Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010) in the include directory for the VC ++ directory,
I tried both (x68) and (x84) of the lib file in the reference directory, but I can't open it.
Both of the above .lib files are in the same folder, and only the latter cannot be read.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me the cause.
Answer # 1
I passed the DirectX SDK path to the library directory of the VC ++ directory and it was successfully read.
I apologize to you for a fuss over.
- "unable to access android sdk add-on list" error after starting android studio
- visual studio code - unable to open aws credentials with vs code
- c ++ - unable to open registry
- unable to open ruby file
- oracle - unable to open database
- keras - unable to open original file
- unable to open file with python-docx
- unable to open xml file from java
- unable to open attachments in php form