I'm using Visual Studio Community 2019.
I want to achieve:
I want to change the default size of the button to be placed when creating a form app.
Since the font size of the control inherits the setting of the parent container (Form1), I knew that I should change the setting of Form1, but it is possible to set the default of properties such as the size of the button. Ka
I don't want to create a common control with user controls, but just want to create it with the specified properties when dragging and dropping from the toolbox.
Answer # 1
If there is another way, you can inherit the control, create your own component with properties set as you like, and register it in the toolbox.
- visual studio code - i want to change vs code settings dynamically
- [visual studio] i want to change the directory that opens when the terminal is started to the currently open project
- i want to change the color of the candidate selected by completion input in visual studio code
- visual studio code - is there a way to change the color only for the vscode operator?
- visual studio code - [vs code] how to reset the settings [question]
- visual studio code and unity settings
- visual studio - i want to change the conditions according to the entered data (2)
- visual studio code - vscode c ++ settings for compiling multiple files (or tips on how to use them)
- visual studio code - i want to change the color of the invalid part of vs code #if (c language)
- visual studio - i want to change the conditions according to the entered data
- visual studio - i want to change the location of a folder that is created without permission
- c # - i want to change the way of line breaks in visual studio
- i tried to download talib with visual studio 2019 but it doesn't work
- setting of visual studio code debug console
- Detailed activation method of Visual Studio 2019 Professional
- python error in visual studio code: i want to resolve unable to import 'azurefunctions'
- c # - visual studio bug
- c ++ - visual studio auto indent position
- user macro cannot be used to specify the path of visual studio 2017 library
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory