Global navigation of headerposition: fix;After fixing to the top with
I wanted to display the main image of the main part that follows from just below the header.
I came up with the height of the header.margin-topIt is a method to display in addition to.
If i can't think of any other good way, could you please tell me?
I look forward to working with you.
Answer # 1
-Use padding-top instead of margin-topelement
-Set padding-top in the
-Place a element only for spacing (I think it's a bad move)
I think there are various means such as.
Take a look at the various sites and find out what methods are used there.
* By the way, this stackoverflow has padding-top set.
Answer # 2
It may be off the question,
position: stickyI thought I should use.
- [html/css] i want to realize double borders and shadows by decorating text
- html - elements (div) after iframe are not displayed on the browser
- html - folder list is garbled after changing from apache 2215 to apache 246
- progate html&css dojo course intermediate edition let's make a header, but the position of the image and the login button ar
- adjusting html&css layout (how to fill in gaps, side by side)
- displaying background color of html&css
- html/css a method that does not reverse the character background in the a tag
- html - about fixing the position of buttons and arrows
- html - handling after decompressing files
- coordination of html&css in site replication
- [html/css] i don't know how to implement this design [with image]
- how to arrange like the attached image (html/css)
- [html/css] i want to adjust the margin depending on the width of the browser
- html - saving csv from spreadsheet with gas does not work after the second execution
- [html/css] each container has a blank space
- i want to send html&css etc as a compressed file
- i got stuck in progate's html&css course
- i want to arrange elements side by side in html&css
- html - overlap when fixing the header
- html : Make the frame to fly to the text
- html : Block overlapping on each other
- html : How to fix when you hover the highlight of the selected menu item (if there is a drop-down list)?
- HTML, CSS laying blocks, help please position the blocks as in the picture