I'm struggling to install librabbit mq-tools on raspbian.
§ The purpose is because I want to send and receive from bash to rabbitMQ.
-Raspberry Pi is 3B +.
-Package included: Download the package of https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c as a zip
-It seems that you can compile and install, but the command tool is not generated because there is no popt to generate the command line tool.
§Contents of question
The popt source itself was at https://salsa.debian.org/debian/popt/-/tree/debian/sid/. Is it okay to build with this? (Is this site a legitimate debian repository?)
Answer # 1
Was self resolved.
After all, I was able to install it without any problems.
- Raspberry Pi minimally install OpenCv method steps
- How to install Docker on Raspberry Pi
- python - i can't install scipy on raspberry pi4
- python - i cannot install sklearn on raspberry pi4
- python - i want to install opencv on raspberry pi
- [raspberry pi] i want to install php 56xx or higher on centos 7
- install csv output with raspberry pi
- i want to install atom on a raspberry pi
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory