I am having a hard time processing after reading the DAT data with f = open (file_text.get (),'r').
What i am looking for ...
1. I want to skip the first line
2. The content of DAT data is a list of such numbers.
I want to extract the bold part from this like the first and second columns
3. Finally, I want to output as CSV
I am wandering into an unfamiliar DAT file. Thanking you in advance.
import tkinter as tk #GUI library import tkinter.messagebox as tkm from pathlib import Path # Library that can handle file system paths import pandas as pd #csv Library to handle import datetime as dt import cx_Oracle from tkinter import file dialog now = dt.datetime.now () #time time = now.strftime ('% Y% m% d-% H% M% S') def OpenFileDlg (tbox): ftype = [('','*')] dir ='.' #File dialog display filename = filedialog.askopenfilename (filetypes = ftype, initialdir = dir) #Display file path in text box tbox.insert (0, filename) def btn_click (): #button function cc = str (txt1.get ()) # Substitute text box characters for cc sc = str (txt2.get ()) if not len (cc) == 6: tkm.showerror ("Enter error", "Customer number is 6 digits") return elif not len (sc) == 7: tkm.showerror ("Enter error", "Employee number is 7 digits") return elif file_text.get () =='': tkm.showerror ('error','specify data file') return else: else: tkm.showinfo ("Information", "Saving CSV") f = open (file_text.get (),'r') root = tk.Tk () #Tk class generation root.geometry ('500x400 + 600 + 300') #screen size + position root.title ('input screen') # screen title #Customer number lbl1 = tk.Label (text ='customer number', font = (u'MS Gothic', 11,'bold')) lbl1.place (x = 85, y = 145) txt1 = tk.Entry (width = 30) txt1.place (x = 160, y = 150) btn = tk.Button (root, text ='CSV output', width = 20, font = ("Menlo", 11), command = btn_click) btn.place (x = 155, y = 220) #employee number lbl2 = tk.Label (text ='employee number', font = (u'MS Gothic', 11,'bold')) lbl2.place (x = 85, y = 175) txt2 = tk.Entry (width = 30) txt2.place (x = 160, y = 180) btn1 = tk.Button (root, text = "end", width = 20, font = ("Menlo", 11), command = root.destroy) btn1.place (x = 155, y = 250) #Excel file dialog label = tk.Label (root, text ='data file', font = (u'MS Gothic', 10,'bold')) label.place (x = 100, y = 95) file_text = tk.Entry (root, width = 40) file_text.place (x = 100, y = 115) fdlg_button = tk.Button (root, text ='file selection', command = lambda: OpenFileDlg (file_text)) fdlg_button.place (x = 360, y = 110) root.mainloop () # screen display
Answer # 1
You can flexibly read fixed-length files using pandas.read_fwf.
import pandas as pd from io import StringIO # test data s = "" "header 20395089035130095 025838719000092770000052009 0015 "" " df = pd.read_fwf (StringIO (s), skiprows = 1, header = None, colspecs = [(20,30), (47,51)], dtype = str) print (df) # 0 1 # 0 2583871900 0015 df.to_csv ('ret.csv', index = False)
- reading and displaying npy format files in python
- python - read multiple audio files (wav files)
- processing using the len function when an integer value is obtained from python standard input
- python - about multiple processing and loop processing in discordpy
- parallel processing using python multiprocessingpool and multiprocessingqueue does not work well
- python:about processing such as timesleep and wxpython
- python google drive api 100mb or more files cannot be uploaded
- python - avoid processing when duplicated
- emacs - (python) i want to automate the work of reading files in order
- python iterative processing num is not defend
- python - while syntax processing
- python - i want to handle files with the path obtained by ospathjoin
- python about iterative processing with specified numbers
- python - speech processing typeerror:'int' object is not subscriptable
- reading python files
- i want to add processing to the python library
- python - about range and int type processing
- python 3x - update processing and multi-process with pyqtgraph
- about reading xls files with python pandas
- python : How to set a date condition in a query with where? [duplicate]
- python : How to make it so that after processing each line in the .csv file, it deletes the previous one?
- python : how to save a dictionary in csv in each line, I get it through a line when I open it through Excel
- How to write data to csv with python?
- python : How can you apply the program to all files and save the result?
- python : Save only data with a specific attribute from a csv file
- python : Mark the time in the dataframe as a multiple of 5
- Outputting data to a csv file in python
- Translate text to another form in Python