While developing a messenger app like LINE, set up TableView as a message input field.
When I built it, the keyboard is not displayed.
As shown in the picture below, uncheck Connect Hardware Keyboard from Kayboard in the I/O menu of Simulator, or use Toggle Software Keyboard.
It should be displayed, but if you don't know the cause, is there anything else you can think of?
(PC, Xcode restart, etc. have been tried.)
If possible, please teach me other than the method of displaying with a code.
Answer # 1
As pointed out by hoshi-takanori and k2moons,
I rechecked it several times and it worked.
Answer # 2
Remove the ✔️ on the Connect Hardware Keyboard.
- [xcode] simulator does not show soft keyboard
- ios - device not added to xcode simulator
- ios - it works on xcode simulator, but error on real machine
- ios - no warning is displayed in the simulator even when setting to request permission to use the camera in xcode
- the screen stops when launching the app in the simulator in ios app development
- [xcode] ios app upload cannot be set to 64bit
- xcode - i want to close the keyboard cleanly when running uialertcontroller while the keyboard is displayed
- react native expo ios simulator doesn't start i think it is due to path
- ios - i want to be able to close the keyboard with the close button generated on the keyboard
- ios - xcode real device test iphone device management not found
- corelocation monitoring does not work continuously on ios simulator
- IOS close keyboard
- Shortcuts in iOS Xcode
- How to solve the problem that the ios simulator cannot pop up the keyboard
- monaca simulator built app cannot be opened with xcode simulator
- ios - xcode "opencv 4x + requires enabled c ++ 11 support" error
- ios - change iphone volume with xcode
- ios - i want to change the title from the keyboard when i tap annotation in swift
- objective-c - xcode simulator does not display images on some devices
- whether or not a small screen like picture-in-picture can be realized on the screen of a self-made ios application
- ios - i want to pass an array containing tuples in swift and userdefaults
- ios - i want to convert string to date type in swift4
- ios - about processing when data could not be obtained by api
- ios - [swiftui] no rows appear in blank areas of list
- ios - i don't see the xcode simulator
- ios : Xcode Git creates copies of files
- ios : Highly slows down uitableView when loading pictures from the Internet
- ios : Delete Cell in UITAbleView SWIFT
- swift : I can not test actual machine testing in Xcode. "Command PhaseScriptexecution Failed with A Nonzero EXIT CODE" Error