I uploaded it from my local environment to the production server using All-in-One WP Migration.
The work itself can be done without delay, and it works on the server without any problems.
Originally, you should remove the sass file and the gulp file used for compilation before doing it
I looked it up, but I couldn't find it. Thank you.
Answer # 1
On the serverI don't want to put extra files that I don't use for operationIf so, you need to exclude it,
There is no problem even if you put it on the server.
However, if there are too many files, the file size and quantity may overwhelm the server.
That is rarely the case.
- php - about pg4wp which runs wordpress with postures
- [wordpress] about css around each blog article title in indexphp
- swift - about migration process in realm
- wordpress - about code that can set image for pc and smartphone with custom header
- ruby - about errors related to migration files in rails development
- [wordpress] about multi-site without parent site
- about wordpress calendar reservation plugin
- wordpress - about editing plugins
- wordpress taxonomy? term? ?? about the concept of
- wordpress - i'm not sure about the mw wp form settings
- php - [wordpress] about jquery errors
- [wordpress] i migrated data from subdomain to domain using all in one wp migration, but the management screen is not displayed f
- about management screen error in wordpress version 55
- about wordpress installation on multiple subdomains
- [wordpress] i have a question about hiding the article list
- about the description of ip restriction in htaccess of wordpress of lollipop
- about "wp post branches" of wordpress plugin
- server - about "all in one wp security" of wordpress plugin
- What is the error with the installation of the Gulp-Sass plugin?
- node.js : How to convert SCSS files in sass
- WordPress site on local server is slow
- when compiling sass with gulp, css becomes one line
- command prompt - i want to watch the task in gulp4 and update it automatically by clicking the batch file (the default task does
- nodejs - i can't install gulp
- scss with wordpress