After creating an instance on Amazon Linux2 on AWS EC2 and using the SSH connection tool (teraterm, Putty, WinSCP) and confirming that the SSH connection is possible, I cannot do it after setting the FTP connection.
For FTP connection, we have modified vsftpd.conf by referring to the following page.
Also, the connection user is registered in chroot_list.
The EC2 instance is an Elastic IP with a static IP, and the security group also makes the SSH and FTP ports accessible.
Immediately after setting the FTP connection, even if the instance was restarted, both SSH and FTP connection were allowed.
The day after the FTP connection setting work, only FTP connection is possible, and when SSH connection is made, "Connection refused" is displayed.
I can't connect to SSH.
Can you tell me how to allow SSH connections?
・ Both FTP connection (FFFTP, FTP command) is possible
・ SSH connection is not possible
[EC2 Security Group]
TCP 80 0.0.0.0/0-
TCP 80 ::/0-
TCP 22 0.0.0.0/0-
TCP 22 ::/0-
TCP 21 0.0.0.0/0 FTP21
TCP 21 ::/0 FTP21
TCP 20 0.0.0.0/0 FTP20
TCP 20 ::/0 FTP20
TCP 49152 --65535 0.0.0.0/0-
TCP 49152 --65535 ::/0-
TCP 443 0.0.0.0/0-
TCP 443 ::/0-
Answer # 1
-I [Full path of key file]
The option to specify the key is lowercase instead of uppercase
iis. The options are case sensitive.
Also, if you only use the IP address, you cannot SSH unless the user name is the same.
If you do not explicitly specify a username, the username of the shell you are currently in will be used.
Please specify as follows.
ssh -i<key path><login username>@<SSH IP/domain of the host you want to log in to>
By default, port 22 is used, so if you haven't changed the port, you don't have to specify it.
- linux - aws centos7 ssh connection is no longer possible
- linux ssh connection not possible
- linux - tomcat does not start after setting automatic start of tomcat
- Windows and Linux for remote desktop connection
- linux - after restarting centos, i can no longer log in using the gui
- linux - i want to stop key authentication connection (i want to return to password authentication)
- linux - join after sed conversion
- swift - about scroll view after setting autolayout
- linux - ssh connection becomes abnormally slow when iptables is set as follows
- php - pdo connection to db is not possible
- html - after setting the responsive design meta, the notation on the iphone became strange
- linux - git clone connection times out
- linux - i am unable to log in for the first time after launching a new os
- dns - after setting cloudflare, i can no longer resolve names inside the server
- sakura's vps http connection is not possible
- linux - [docker] after creating a debian container, it is not displayed by ls
- linux - when you want to continue after the job of the shell script qsub is finished
- linux - i want to output the result of diff -y after the specified string
- java - after installing and setting jdk180_191, an error appears after checking the version
- I would like to solve the error "Fatal: UNABLE to Write New Index File".
- linux - the changed contents are not reflected in the web application
- aws - about the mechanism of ssh authentication of aws
- amazon ec2 - aws ec2 connection error with vscode remote-ssh plugin
- a smart way to pass data created in php to a native app running on a remote machine
- linux - cause of "/ bin/bash: permission denied" when logging in to centos7 ssh
- linux - regarding the connection between ssh server and mac with linex
- linux - aws cli sesv2 cannot be used
- linux - permissionerror: [errno 13] permission denied:'/usr/local/lib/python37' when pip install xxx is done on ec2