I want to refer to another book in Google Spreadsheet and count IF to check for duplicates.
The sheet of another book to be referred to has a list of character strings in multiple columns. (It is not a table with key values)
Details are given below.
I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you have any concerns.
I have combined the IMPORTRANGE function and the COUNTIF function, but the values have not been obtained properly.
(It is not an error value)
Is the string in cell C2 listed in another spreadsheet?
= COUNTIF (IMPORTRANGE ("URL of another spreadsheet", "A1: Z500"), $C2)
Answer # 1
IMPORTRANGE needs to press the "Allow access" button for the first time, but if you use IMPORTRANGE in another function, that display may not appear.
Maybe you haven't been "permitted access"? I think COUNTIF will return 0 then.
Once in the appropriate cell of the spreadsheet that currently contains COUNTIF
= IMPORTRANGE ("URL of another spreadsheet", "A1")Please enter "Allow access" to display the data to be referenced.
After that, there is no description of the sheet name that I am referring to, is that okay?
If there is no sheet name, the first (left) sheet will be loaded.
Please check that area.
- in a spreadsheet, a function that brings the rightmost row of rows containing values
- command prompt - i want to execute another function while processing in batch file
- google home - about google spreadsheet function
- i want to apply a function contained in another list to all elements of a python list
- i want to use the if function of google spreadsheet
- data structure - how to use the query function of spreadsheet to combine data of different conditions to make one formula?
- i want to use a function defined in another file
- function - spreadsheet validation rules
- python 3x - i want to import my own function from another file in the same directory in python 3 series
- (go language) i want to call a function from another package in go
- rust - i want to pass a function with a reference argument to another function
- google apps script - how to run another spreadsheet script from your own library side with gas
- spreadsheet: i want to count the data of another sheet by date
- php - if you put the functions in another file, you cannot call the function in the original file
- vba: how to loop (iterate) to the last line by referring to another book with vlookup
- go - i want to pass randoseed to another function
- google apps script - i want to make a script that opens an external url with gas!
- i want to create a vba function in gas and make it work
- creating a database with a search function in a spreadsheet
- function - i want to calculate the total from the specified month to the month using arry formula
- google apps script - i want to control specific value choices on the google form screen
- google apps script - [gas] how to output the total value of the values output by the for and if statements
- google apps script - how to open the specified url when pressing a specific part in gas
- google apps script - assign serial numbers to answer data of google form