I'm currently creating a VR game using Unity.Status
Currently, I have multiple buttons in the scroll view.
Colliders are attached to all the buttons.
The original image is set for the image of the button.
If i attach the "Mask" component to "Viewport" and scroll the button out of "Viewport", the button's imaghe will disappear, but the button collider will be detected even if you can't see it.I want to solve
I want to prevent the collision of buttons outside "Viewport" from being detected when scrolling in the scroll view.
Also, is there a way to get the transparent part with msak?
In VR, if the button does not have a collider, the event system will not be received, so a collider is attached.
Answer # 1
I solved it by referring to this
- how to operate a collider in unity
- make images and text transparent after processing in unity
- cg, unity: i want to make webm video transparent background with chromakeyshader
- Unity implements button scroll effect in roulette mode
- Unity implements game card scroll effect
- Unity achieves 3D circular scroll effect
- unity - i want to scroll the sprite image horizontally
- c # - make the image gradually transparent with unity
- make the two images transparent at different times in unity
- appears gradually from unity transparent state
- i don't know how to make the image background transparent in unity
- unity - blender i want to make the floor transparent
- unity - i use a cinemachine free look camera and collider, but sometimes the backside of the terrain is visible
- unity_how to erase shadows, make them semi-transparent and display 3d objects
- unity - conversion and compatibility of mesh (collider) and polygon (collider)
- c# - i want to acquire the collider tags of the part hit by unity separately
- unity2d - unity collider is touching always returns only false
- how to set rigidbody and collider on all walls of buildings imported into unity in obj format
- c # - unity) how to draw on a transparent image
- c # - [unity] i am changing the value of a public variable from another script, but the value seen from the script with that pub
- c # - applying post processing effects
- c # - [unity] in tps 3d games on smartphones, if you are touching the joystick on the ui, you want to disable the input to the c
- c # - [unity] if you stop at a breakpoint and then start playing again, the network object created by photon will disappear
- c # - [unity] i don't know how to use "pointerpress" of pointereventdata
- c # - can't build with xcode
- c # - i want to acquire multiple items and make it a clear screen
- c # - [unity] i want to get the clicked object by flying ray to the place where i clicked with the mouse, but i am in trouble be
- unity: changes in opacity due to coroutines