I want to load CSS into an HTML file.
Corresponding source code
HTML file does not load CSS
I changed it by adding the name "./" of the css file.
I checked the file hierarchy and path.
Answer # 1
"It looks like it is.
Please try to fix it to half-width.
Also, although images are effective for presenting hierarchies, etc., they are inappropriate when checking the contents of the code because they can only be judged visually as images.
I think it would be better if you could present it in code with reference to this.
You can edit the question so give it a try.
- html - i want to realize responsive tables and character fonts
- [html/css] i want to realize double borders and shadows by decorating text
- html - i'm getting an error because its mime type ~, but i don't know how to solve it
- how to realize a search box like the attached image in html and css?
- html - i'm in trouble because i don't know how to customize the sns share button
- html - i am in trouble because the letters do not move up
- html - i would like to know an alternative method because the a tag and text-align cannot be used together
- html - i want to realize that at the same time i do not break the line&do not combine white space characters when putting th
- html - i want to realize it with float of div
- html - the layout is broken because the designed size and the actual displayed device size are different
- html - please help because the upper, lower, left and right sides of bootstrap4 do not work by any means
- html : Display horizontal scrolling on mobile devices
- html : How to align Label and Input?
- html : Block overlapping on each other
- html : How to fix when you hover the highlight of the selected menu item (if there is a drop-down list)?
- HTML, CSS laying blocks, help please position the blocks as in the picture
- html : Need to make a 10-coal star figures in CSS