It's like a membership site used by an unspecified number of people.
When the user deletes his/her ID
I want to delete the entire directory containing the user's data
At that time, even if you write system ("rm -rf directory with user data");
Security? Is it made? Is there any problem with?
If i am familiar with this, please answer
Answer # 1
It depends on how you specify the directory, but basicallyit's dangerous..
proc_open ()Is betterSomewhat better..
- php - i want to be alerted before deleting a comment on the bulletin board
- php - how to play a video, spread the video to the entire screen width, and display text according to scrolling
- php - recursive function that makes the directory tree structure a flat file path
- in php, i want to output only for a specific directory
- php - i don't know how to reference another directory in the parent directory
- php - the public folder fills up with the directory structure when creating a web application
- php - [errno 2] no such file or directory
- how to divide the directory structure using variables in php
- php - i want to put controller in public directory with laravel
- php - i want to put views file in public directory with laravel
- php - to change the directory of the lower page with wordpress
- what is a non-empty file name in php?
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory