I need as much wav data as possible to use in my research, and I want to convert YouTube videos to wav with youtube-dl and use it.YouTube Terms of ServiceThere was the following wording in the prohibited items in.
Access the Services using automated means (robots, botnets, scrapers, etc.). Unless (a) you use a publicly available search engine according to YouTube's robots.txt file, or (b) YouTube specifically permits it in writing.
As far as other prohibitions are concerned, it seems that the video I'm trying to download is allowed to be downloaded manually, but I'll tell you if it is allowed to download automatically using yotube-dl. I want you to do it.
Also, since youtube-dl is a Python library that can automatically download videos, I think that it satisfies either (a) or (b) of the above prohibition, but the corresponding wordingyoutube-dl's GitHubI couldn't find it in, so please let me know if there is a relevant part.
on youtube-dl's GitHubSimilar questionSince the duplicate label was attached, it may already be an issue, so please let me know which issue it is.
Answer # 1
What is mentioned as a duplicate issue
(note:The following description is an explanation by guessing the content and logical development after translating the content of the above issue, and does not express my own opinion. The possibility that the description below is incorrect is not zero. The following description and the actions taken by the person who sees the following description are the responsibility of the person himself/herself, and I am not responsible for it.)
The logical structure briefly explained in the above issue is presumed to be as follows.
(1) There is the following description in the Terms of Service (TOS) of YouTube.
"Permissions and restrictions
You may access and use the Services as long as you comply with this Agreement and applicable law. You may view the content for personal and non-commercial purposes. You can also display YouTube videos on an embedded YouTube player. "
In other words, the issue contributor seems to understand that this means that "viewing content for personal and non-commercial purposes" is possible.
On the other hand, according to the terms of service, "There are restrictions on the use of this service, and the following actions are prohibited. 3. Access this service using automated means (robot, botnet, scraper, etc.) However, unless (a) you use a publicly available search engine in accordance with YouTube's robots.txt file, or (b) you have prior written permission from YouTube. " ..
Regarding this part, the issue contributor said, "In the Terms of Service (ToS), the method of viewing content is not clearly defined, and what constitutes" download "(prohibited by the terms) is defined separately. There is nothing that is. "
As a result, it seems that "viewing by using youtube-dl" should not be particularly restricted as long as it is viewing for "personal and non-commercial use". ..
Personally, I think the above logical expansion is impossible.
-As a way of writing the terms, first widely admit that personal viewing is OK, and then specifically prohibit "downloading".
・ The above issue poster seems to implicitly insist that download and viewing are not distinguished, but "download"
While is intended for permanent storage, "viewing" generally refers to viewing using a browser or other viewing software, which is clearly different.
-The browser stores data in the form of a cache, but it is temporary.
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda
- i have a question about basic python problems
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python - about write loop to csv
- about python argument and data definition
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- ruby - about embedding rails videos
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- about batch change of file name using python
- about the python speedtest code
- about the implementation of combinations in python
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- about python def issues
- about the operation of python's speedtest module (library)
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- about data plotting in python
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file