Corresponding source code
I made a c language program with Visual Studio Code. I know how to compile with gcc, but no matter how much I look at how to see what the result will be before compiling. Please tell me. Please.
What I tried
Please describe here what you have tried for the problem.Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here
Answer # 1
I want to display Hello World at the command prompt etc. instead of compiling it into Hello World.exe.
Usually, in C language development, such a thingDo not do.. The "C language processing system that can be executed without compiling" is almost exclusively for learning.
I have little programming experience and often do not start as expected due to grammatical mistakes.
If you add an extension for C language to VS Code, I think that the code will be checked automatically.
Answer # 2
Unfortunately, VS Code doesn't do that.
Let's compile, run and check the operation obediently
- please tell me how to write fast without using for in python
- windows - if anyone can get the uefi (bios) screen on the hp pavilion 500, please tell me how
- windows forms application without c # vs
- please tell me how to write a program to end when the result is executed 5 times [python]
- windows - i want to get a command result file in powershell (in english)
- please tell me how to add the result of for to the list with python
- please tell me how to display windows and images required for rpg game development in c++
- redmine - could you please tell me how to use plantuml with windows bitnami
- windows 7 - problem deleting dual boot partition without repairing mbr
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory