This is a question when using gensim to output high-level words with high cosine similarity.
If I want to put the direct vector of the argument of the most_similar function here, how should you write it?
a = [0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1 , 0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1 , 0.1] model.wv.most_similar (a)
I couldn't write it like this.
Answer # 1
model.wv.most_similar ([may_country_vec], , 5)
Put a vector in may_country_vec
5 displays 5 words with high similarity
Answer # 2
Have you seen https://tedboy.github.io/nlps/generated/generated/gensim.models.Word2Vec.html?
Isn't it similar_by_vector?
- python - typeerror: first argument must be string or compiled pattern error occurs and html is not displayed and i am in trouble
- python - i want to add a line number to the data frame
- python - does the number of arguments match?
- python - how to accept number input even if keypressevent is defined for qlineedit in pyside
- python - valueerror: field'id' expected a number but got'suzukitadashi'
- where is the minor version number of python that starts by default specified?
- python - when you want to judge by the number of characters from the back with a regular expression
- python - how to get the number of searches for a specific word within the period
- python - sumy by specifying the maximum number of characters with sumy
- how to create a qr code in python and paste it directly into word
- number of python combinations
- python - i want to pass a list as an argument of glob and repeat it
- python: what does it mean to give an argument to super ()?
- python 3x - i want to output the name corresponding to the number entered in the excel file
- python - i want to divide a binary number into two, store it in a list, and represent it in a different decimal number
- i want to invert the number 12345 in python like 54321 and display it
- get the number of characters from the python text box
- get the total number and name of python grouping
- how to align the number of elements with overlaplengt of python etc
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file