I downloaded and installed Anaconda by following the steps on various sites, but Python doesn't work. Why.
I've uninstalled and tried it many times, but the situation hasn't changed. I feel that the installation is not working well in the first place. Because it is not displayed on the start screen.
I am in great trouble. Thank you.
Answer # 1
As far as I can see from the image, the installation of Anaconda is successful, but it seems that the path of python.exe cannot be found. I will check it just in case.
■ With the default settings, Anaconda will be installed in one of the following folders,
1, Do the following folders exist?
C: \ Users \ (user name)/Anaconda3
C: \ ProgramData \ Anaconda3
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Anaconda3
2, Does python.exe exist in the above folder?
Does not exist → Please download and install Anaconda again.
Exists → Please set the Python path
After setting the path, please download and install the python IDE.
2018/01/19 Added in response to the question in the comment section
■ First, about Jupyter Notebook
If you click Anaconda3 (64bit) in the start menu, a shortcut to start Jupyter Notebook should be added, please start from there.
Let's use Jupyter Notebook
Or if you have Anaconda Navigator in the Anaconda3 (64bit) menu, you can start it from there as well.
■ About pip
First of all, Anaconda is a distribution (a collection of commonly used packages for scientific calculations), so
Package management uses the conda command instead of pip.
And as far as I can see the question, PyCharm Community Edition of IDEAbsolutely introducedplease.
Click the link to "Right sideIs the download button.
After installation, you can manage your packages there by selecting the Anaconda Python path found in the first answer in the File menu =>Settings =>Project interpreter.
- python - about downloading youtube videos by youtube-dl
- python - about anaconda exec format error
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python 3x - xg boost cannot be installed from anaconda prompt
- python - about write loop to csv
- about python argument and data definition
- i have a question about basic python problems
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- about batch change of file name using python
- about the python speedtest code
- about the implementation of combinations in python
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python 3x - please teach about the exchange of information with qthead
- about the operation of python's speedtest module (library)
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable