I want to display the scraping result in the browser.
For example, if you scraped like this, how can you display it in a browser?
import requests from bs4 import BeautifulSoup html = requests.get (url) soup = BeautifulSoup (html.content, "html.parser") for element in soup.find_all (class_="_3S2Wdrkt1LKANaWcLrZToT"): print (element.text)
Thanks for your answers.
What I want to achieve is scraping the latest information and sharing it with several people, so I want to display it in the browser.
The environment is Mac, the browser is Google Chrome, Python3.7.9, anaconda, flask1.1.2.
The display on the terminal was possible.
I got advice that flask is good and installed it.
With reference to the explanation site, I was able to display "Hello world" in the browser in the local environment with the sample code, but I do not know what was scraped with the above code in the browser.
Answer # 1
I was able to assign the scraped information to a variable and display it. I didn't know the basics.
- python - how to hide the browser by scraping with beautifulsoup
- excel python i want to get the display result instead of the conditional statement
- python - next day forecast result display error
- how to scrape in python and display in a browser?
- how to save the image ocr result file in python
- an error occurs during python scraping (retrieving property information from suumo)
- python scraping error
- i can't select checkbox when scraping with python
- python scraping article csv output
- python - i want to restore the result of calculating the inner product with numpy
- python - tabelog scraping: i want to create a data frame for each store name, address, and evaluation score
- about for syntax i want to know the reason why the result is different depending on where the initial value is defined python
- python matplotlibpyplot i get an error trying to display a moving average on a candlestick chart
- i want to get the value from a constant in python and display it
- python - web scraping what to do when a webdriverexception occurs on starbucks hp
- i want to output the entry result of tkinter with python
- python - error when scraping with selenium and firefox
- python - i want to get the same result as assigning a variable and writing it directly in a function
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs