I am studying python using anaconda's jupyter Notebook.
I started jupyternotebook and I can see the name change of the file created at that time.
I don't know how to rename a folder.
Leave the default "Untitled".
Currently, we are renaming by going directly from the relevant C drive to the relevant folder.
Even if I look it up, the only thing that comes up is renaming the file.
Could anyone please tell me how to rename the folder?
Answer # 1
[Addition] I'm sorry. I misunderstood and the following was the operation in Jupyter lab.
If you right-click on the folder, "Rename" will be displayed, so you can rename the folder there.
However, in my environment, although an error message is displayed, the folder name has been changed. However, the folder before the error change remains (there is no file, only the folder remains). Therefore, I feel that it is better to operate from Explorer.
- python - i get an error when using an application created with django's startapp
- i don't understand the exercises using python trigonometric functions
- python - django image folder reasons to create static and madia folders separately
- please explain the function using the python dictionary
- parameter estimation using python's weighted least squares method (wls)
- parallel processing using python multiprocessingpool and multiprocessingqueue does not work well
- i want to open a folder using vbscript
- about external libraries when using multiple versions of python
- python - i want to separate by a specific word using the split function
- python - image recognition using cnn keras multiple inputs
- ruby on rails - rename rails directory (folder name)
- about batch change of file name using python
- python - handling of 1d array data when using the predict function in keras
- python 3x - i want to get the nth array with an argument using python3 argparse
- python 3x - processing to jump to the link destination using chrome driver in python
- how to read a json file created from python to google drive
- python - error in image binarization using cv2adaptivethreshold function
- i want to adjust the execution result using the while statement in python as expected
- python - i want to put the image file path in a variable and open it using that variable