I'm a beginner of Rails for about a month.
I'm using params to retrieve data after a screen transition.
Even if you look at binding.pry, there is data in params,
I can't take it out for some reason.
I know if there is no data,
It's the first time I can't take it out even though it's in it.
If i have any ideas for a solution, please let me know.
Corresponding source code
! [Contents of binding.pry] (a7528aaf14e8f74de68c6c1e2c9a045c.png)
What I tried Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
! [view before params transfer] (01f4ffd1bcd7c9ca90ac97fe20524517.png)
Answer # 1
From the image, it seems that the parameters are in multiple layers.
params [something] [: user_id]Isn't it necessary to take it out like this?
Answer # 2
Reprinted because the image is not displayed (contents of binding.pry)
- ruby on rails - webpacker cannot be compiled
- ruby on rails - cannot save nested child model
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - image cannot be saved (activestorage installed) null in image of table
- ruby on rails runtime error cannot be resolved
- ruby - heroku run rails db: cannot migrate
- ruby on rails - about matters that cannot be migrated
- ruby on rails - how to retrieve id in controller with nested routing
- ruby on rails - [docker] rails s -b 0000 => cannot render console from 1722801!
- ruby on rails - the image cannot be saved in s3 and cannot be displayed in the view aws :: sigv4 :: errors :: missingcredentials
- ruby on rails - syntax error cannot be resolved
- ruby - rails cannot be started in the production environment when building an ec2 environment
- ruby - [rails] the cart function cannot get the cart id associated with the user
- ruby - the error in rails g migration cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - vuejs cannot find element: app error
- ruby on rails - i cannot save a comment on the comment posting page
- ruby on rails - cannot pass id to destroy action of intermediate table
- ruby on rails 5 - couldn't find user with'id'= cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails 5 - the time notation cannot be written normally
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs