I'd like to use Rails' link_to helper to represent a link written in htm like this, but it doesn't work with a Syntax Error.
I get an Error in the code below.
I read a few articles and saw that it would be nice to combine them into one hash, but it didn't work.
This is a rudimentary question, but I would be grateful if you could answer it.
Answer # 1
For some reason, using the hash rocket as above worked.
Answer # 2
With API dock, the implementation was as follows, but does this still give an error?
(I feel like I don't have to use link_to in the first place ...)
- ruby on rails - i get an error with rails db: create
- ruby on rails - about passing the attribute of ror class as an argument
- ruby on rails - when calling the create action, the name attribute changes depending on whether it is indexhtmlerb or newhtmlerb
- ruby - i can't create a custom account with rails stripe
- ruby on rails - create a chat feature with action cable on ec2 on rails aws
- ruby on rails - i want to create an image posting function with react (typescript), formik, rails api, activestorage
- ruby on rails 5 - rails: create an administrator screen using activeadmin colors of other pages change
- ruby on rails - unable to create controller
- ruby on rails - about rails create action
- ruby - [rails] the class attribute specified by the div tag enclosed in simple_format is not applied
- ruby - data including rails hyphen becomes # and is not displayed
- ruby - unable to create rails model (environment: cloud9)
- ruby on rails - i'm trying to create a container in docker but it doesn't work i want to create a container
- ruby - i want to transition from create to show with rails
- ruby - i can't "rails db: create rails_env = production" on aws
- ruby on rails - i can't create a model with rails
- ruby on rails - i want to create a like function with rails
- ruby - [rails] i want to create an image link using the url of the image output using active storage
- ruby on rails - not saved by create action
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- ruby - output the total integer value held by each user
- ruby - i want to use the search method for active hash data
- ruby - destroy action does not respond
- ruby - how do you see the rails controller relative path? (carrierwave directory deleted)
- ruby - when deploying on capistrano, i get the error "access denied for user'ec2-user' @'localhost' (using password: no)&qu
- how to reflect the layout downloaded from the external site in ruby on rails?
- ruby - how nice! function routes do not pass well (relation) [rails]