I am implementing the comment function, but when I try to send a comment, it is not saved and a routing error occurs.
prototypes controller class PrototypesController</pre> <pre><code>comments_controller.rb class CommentsController</pre> <pre><code>routes.rb Rails.application.routes.draw do devise_for: users root to: "prototypes # index" resources: prototypes, only: [: index,: new,: create,: show,: edit,: update,: destroy] resources: comments, only: [: create,: show] end
What I tried
I checked if there is a double-byte space in the description of routes.rb.
Answer # 1
Probably because there is no corresponding view.
Does that mean when you try to send a comment, when you try to comment create?
Perhaps the view form_with is wrong?
Looking at the error, it looks like I'm trying to move the prototype controller.
- ruby - [rails] about errors when installing bootstrap
- ruby on rails - about rails composite indexes
- ruby - about accelerating heroku's rails app
- about description of manifest file of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails 6 - for some reason the data becomes nil when saving to the intermediate table
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial chapter 14 about follow, unfollow, following? methods
- ruby - about rails controller new action
- ruby - about embedding rails videos
- ruby on rails - about nomethoderror in skilscontroller # create
- ruby on rails - about the argument of rubyonrails params
- ruby - about rails routing
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- ruby on rails - about primary key/natural key/surrogate key in db design
- ruby on rails - about conditional branching using elsif
- how to view comments for posts in ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about request spec of rspec about test code at login
- ruby on rails - about multi-word search to multiple columns using ransack
- ruby on rails - about image distribution on heroku and s3
- ruby - [rails] about nameerror
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable