What i don't understand
I'm not in trouble so much, but it was a mystery, so I would like to ask you a question.
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt x = range (10) y = range (10) fig = plt.figure () #Create figure object ax = fig.add_axes ([0.3,0.3,0.8,0.8]) #Create axes object ax.plot (x, y) print (fig.axes, ax)
Whereas there is no error above
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt x = range (10) y = range (10) fig = plt.figure () #Create figure object ax = fig.add_axes (rect = [0.3,0.3,0.8,0.8]) #Create axes object ax.plot (x, y) print (fig.axes, ax)
Why do I get an error?
The variable is
Answer # 1
Matplotlib 3.3.2 or later is unlikely to give an error.
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python - about write loop to csv
- about python argument and data definition
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda
- i have a question about basic python problems
- python 3x - please teach about the exchange of information with qthead
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- about batch change of file name using python
- about the python speedtest code
- about the implementation of combinations in python
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- about python def issues
- python - about downloading youtube videos by youtube-dl
- python 3x - about functions used in python for statement
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable