I am working by connecting to an external server with ssh from ubuntu of WSL.
I want to run a python program in the background.
However, even if I start main.py as follows, it stops when I press any key.
When stopped, the following message is displayed.
 + Stopped python main.py>log.txt
This happens in any python code.
The environment is as follows.
Please tell me who knows the cause and improvement method.
$python Python 3.6.5 | Anaconda, Inc. | (default, Apr 29 2018, 16:14:56) [GCC 7.2.0] on linux Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
cat/etc/issue Debian GNU/Linux 7 \ n \ l
Answer # 1
It is a signal that the program is finished.
- python - background program by sharley method
- python - conversion from hexadecimal to integer with linux command (attributeerror)
- i want a program that uses watchdog to be automatically executed when a python computer is started
- program hangs without error in python
- python style i want to know the background color + maximum value
- python 3x - i want to be able to run a scraping program created in python on a website
- python 3x - the program only works on the first line
- please tell me how to write a program to end when the result is executed 5 times [python]
- python - i don't see the error in the face cropping program with opencv
- linux - how to clean the lines of a program with emacs
- python 3x - i want to change the background color of the specified line in python3 tkinter treeview
- python - create a program to automatically take a screenshot of the kindle screen and save it
- run python in the background from powershell
- how to write a python program for the fibonacci sequence
- python - a program that converts ordinal data to paired comparison data (i want to create a winning/losing matrix by turning a d
- python 3x - i want to daemonize a python program, but i want to see if this method works
- python - an error occurs in the if statement program that compares the size of numbers
- how to write a program that takes the l2 norm of python without using the for statement, about speeding up
- python : AWS (Amazon Web Services) -ELASTIC BEANSTALK
- python : How to make daemons with multiple processes
- Performing a Python script from another python script with a visual component
- python : Open the terminal with Linux and allow you to automatically enter commands
- python : Not updated PIP in a virtual environment
- Python Terminal Linux
- What is the library on Python for the Linux system to copy the text to the clipboard
- python : Collect Deb package