I tried to put centos in docker and put Docker in it by relying on this site, but I stumbled at the command prompt
vi DockerfileWhen I execute, a pink wavy line appears and the work is not finished even if it is enough
What should I do now
The environment is
Answer # 1
Then open and edit with the vi command to write in the Dockerfile.
This will launch an editor for editing empty files.
No matter how long you wait here, nothing happens.
(It's just the editor launching and waiting for you to edit.)
Using the launched editor, as described on the referenced site
Do "Write the following contents in the Dockerfile" and save the file.
Describe the following contents in the Dockerfile.
FROM ruby: 2.5 RUN apt-get update -qq&&apt-get install -y nodejs postgresql-client ... abbreviation ...
If you don't know how to use vi, please check it yourself.
- ruby on rails - how to debug with rails pry in docker environment
- ruby on rails - i'm trying to build a rails environment on docker, but it doesn't work
- ruby on rails 3 - i'm trying to build a ruby on rails environment with docker, but it doesn't work
- ruby on rails - [aws production environment] regarding http error 406
- i want to build rails with docker alpine, but i don't know how to find the required package
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to send emails from the rails production environment
- ruby on rails - [docker] i get an error when i run rails db: migrate
- ruby - [docker environment] how to deal with errors during rails db: migrate
- i can't build a growi environment using docker
- ruby on rails - [docker] mysql2 :: error :: connectionerror: unknown mysql server host'db' (-2)
- ruby on rails - docker file is not up
- error in building environment of ruby on rails
- i can't build a wordpress environment using docker
- i built an environment for docker, ruby on rails and mysql, but i can't access it on localhost3000
- ruby on rails - in rails + nginx + aws + rds t2micro (memory 1g) environment, puma crashes when displaying a database of 20000 r
- ruby on rails - environment construction rbenv installation next path does not pass
- ruby on rails - about aws environment variables
- ruby on rails - i can't log in to the app in the production environment (the app that was successfully deployed on heroku)
- ruby on rails 6 - environment construction of ruby on rails
- ruby - an error occurs when building a rails 6 environment with docker
- ruby - unable to create table with foreign key
- ruby - [i'm having trouble with an error] cannot add foreign key constraint
- ruby - it works fine in my local environment, but when i deploy it to aws, i get an error in mysql2 :: error: unknown column
- ruby - i want to search for form information in rails and save the result
- ruby - how to pass the "password" on the wizard screen
- ruby - i want to save it in two tables when posting with form_with
- ruby binary tree problem
- ruby - rmagick cannot be installed