I'm using cloud9. I'm a beginner.
The directory created on the terminal is not reflected in the file tree on the left. Pressing reflesh file tree did not update.
Even stranger, depending on the time, the directory may or may not exist when using the ls command on the terminal.
I can't help it now, so I'm writing the file using the vi editor. However, when cloud9 is restarted, the entire directory disappears.
Even if I launch the app with rails new with rails, it disappears when I restart cloud9. So, when I try to launch the app with the same name as rails new, it seems that it exists on the terminal, but when I start cloud9 again, it disappears on the terminal as well.
The cause is not well understood, but I remember that the behavior became strange since I created the public key and private key.
I don't know what the cause is, but does anyone know the cause?
Answer # 1
As a result of searching around, it seems that the free disk space was tight and I could not download it.
Command to display capacity usage
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs 483M 60K 483M 1%/dev
tmpfs 493M 0 493M 0%/dev/shm
/ dev/xvda1 9.8G 9.5G 124M 99% /
So first of all
sudo du -sh/*
If you look for a large directory,
Was found, and from there, I imitated the solution of the same situation from other sites, deleted the files that seemed unnecessary, and solved it safely.
- the headerphp of the site created with wordpress is not reflected only on the top page
- docker jenkins ssh key cannot be created cannot be created no such file or directory
- linux - please tell me how to actually use the created directory please tell me how to use a lot of directories
- mysql - how to move to macintosh hd directory in terminal
- postgresql - i inserted data into postico, but it is not reflected on the terminal
- macos (osx) - i created a second directory using dot installation as an example, but cyberduck cannot make a new connection>
- python - current directory in cloud9
- linux - aws cloud9 log terminal
- html5 - it is not reflected when coding svg data created with irare
- the directory you want to delete with cloud9 does not disappear
- Directory structure and description of the project created based on vue-cli
- html - i want to apply the css file created for the mobile terminal when responsive confirmation is made with the mobile termina
- ruby - directory is not created by exec method
- ruby on rails - operation on cloud9 terminal
- the newly created css is not reflected in the html of the second page
- [visual studio] i want to change the directory that opens when the terminal is started to the currently open project
- how to change the current directory of the terminal with c# (f#)
- java - startup error (universal)&mods directory is not created on minecraft 1710 forge server created in google cloud platfo
- java - how to move the current directory on the terminal
- rubygems - gem "pg" version support
- aws - i am having trouble displaying the preview screen on aws cloud9! !
- ruby - undefined method `photos' for nil: i want to resolve the error of nilclass
- html - rubyonrails error
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 8 login function error in test
- cloud9 - ruby on rails stumbles with new method and form
- html - error that css does not load in cloud9
- ruby - error deploying rails heroku
- ruby - sass :: syntaxerror on rails s