vscodeI'm developing a react app.
Since the latest version of docker desktop has arrived (3.0.1), when I try to start the container after updating, I get the following error.
ERROR: for node Cannot start service node: Mounts denied: approving/Users/ryota/Library/Mobile Documents/com ~ apple ~ CloudDocs/path/to/file: file does not exist ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.
So, docker desktop
Use gRPC FUSE for file sharingBy turning off
docker-compose upThe command went well and started successfully.
However, until now, after changing the code with vscode,
compilingWas displayed and the browser was updated, but after updating docker desktop, it became impossible.
The following is
FROM node: 15.3.0-alpine3.10 WORKDIR/usr/src/app
What I tried
version: "3" services: services: node: build: context: .. dockerfile: Dockerfile volumes: --./:/usr/src/app command: sh -c "npm start" ports: ports: -"3000: 3000" stdin_open: true
As for what I tried
docker-compose buildAfter rebuilding with
docker-compose upI started it with a command, but it didn't work.
npm startWhen I started the local server with, the change was detected and the browser was updated.
Furthermore, after updating os to Big Sur, I ran docker-compose build again to start the container and the situation did not change.
I looked it up, but I didn't have a clue, so I asked a question. If i have any information, please let me know. We look forward to hearing from you.
Answer # 1
PreferencesI turned off Use gRPC FUSE for file sharing from
ONIt was fixed when I returned to.
- ruby - i can't use sass after updating catalina
- html - after updating, i am troubled that the image is not saved
- kubernetes on docker desktop (win) wants to connect to localhost of host machine from pod
- mysql - about routing after updating user information (beginner)
- docker desktop settings
- python - how to get background_color after updating with pysimplegui
- want to bind to localhost port 80 in docker desktop for windows + istio environment
- unable to run after updating unity
- postgresql - want to use postico for db in docker container in local environment
- react native - after updating to xcode version 1121, reactnative until now stopped working
- how to run docker desktop wsl 2 from docker-desktop
- Steps for Docker to build its own local mirror repository
- Exit after docker container runs (how can it keep running)
- Docker local import image/save image/load image/delete image method
- Detailed migration of the local docker container to the server
- vue implements the function of updating the list in time after clicking the attention
- linux - [docker] after creating a debian container, it is not displayed by ls
- Use kind and Docker to start the local Kubernetes environment
- python - i get an error even after updating the tensorflow&tfp version
- Empty Configs from Local Repository Spring Cloud
- i want to know the relationship and role of dockerfile and docker-composeyml
- connecting from app container to mysql container on docker
- mysql - i want to run an existing rails app in a docker environment
- error while running docker-compose ``error while creating mount source path'/dev/shm': mkdir /dev/shm: file exists''
- i want to change the directory mounted on the volume with docker
- ruby on rails - the error does not disappear even if check_yarn_integrity is set to false
- ruby - nothing is displayed even if docker attaches and i cannot debug [rails 6]
- [mysql 80/vscode/docker] when i try to create a table, i get er_dbaccess_denied_error