This question is not directly related to the program
I would like to ask you about the effects of the status of Enable Bitcode.
I'm currently developing an app that uses Crashlytics.
If Xcode's Build Settings>Build Option>Enable Bitcode is YES,
The following was displayed on the Crashlytics dashboard.
After investigating this solution and changing Enable Bitcode to NO, it became (probably) readable.
Is it possible that setting Enable Bitcode to NO will cause some operational problems or will be rejected during Apple reviews?
I would appreciate it if you could answer.
Answer # 1
Setting Enable Bitcode to YES makes it hidden because you aren't using Crashlytics as referenced.
Uploading the dSYM file to Firebase using the steps in the reference will display the stack trace correctly.
See the Firebase official for more information.
Setting Enable Bitcode to NO will not cause any problems in operation, but it will not be optimized for iOS updates, so setting it to YES is advantageous in the future.
Also, it is currently not subject to rejection during Apple reviews.
- ios - questions about setting up a collectionview inside a tableview
- ios - even if i do visual effect view, it does not become transparent [swift]
- batch setting of effect of xamarin label
- IDEA install lombok plug-in setting Enable Annotation Processing, compile still report error solution
- Wave effect in iOS
- IOS view shadow effect
- Example code for setting the transparency effect of navigation bar in iOS
- PopupWindow effect pops up on iOS
- ios - i want to pass an array containing tuples in swift and userdefaults
- ios - it is about line breaks when using uitextview wrapped in swift ui
- ios - [swift] i want to display the image dialog
- ios - the terminal screen remains blank for a while when debugging the actual device
- ios - core bluetooth data exchange
- ios - transition screen in authentication with firebase
- whether or not a small screen like picture-in-picture can be realized on the screen of a self-made ios application
- ios - [swift] how to get all the values in the tableview cell and pass them to the transition destination
- ios - i wanted to implement a semi-modal view like google map
- ios - i want to set a newly created storyboard in xcode as the main interface