I'm completely new to Linux.
I tried to run a script that is cron, but it seems that two PIDs are running a single script each time.
00 0 * * * username hoge.sh
Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname crond : (* system *) RELOAD (/ etc/crontab) Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname crond : ((null)) Unauthorized SELinux context = unconfined_u: unconfined_r: unconfined_t: s0 file_context = system_u: object_r: system_cron_spool_t: s0 (/ etc/crontab) Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname crond : ((null)) SELinux in permissive mode, continuing (/ etc/crontab) Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname crond : (* system *) NULL security context for user, but SELinux in permissive mode, continuing () Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname CROND : (username) CMD (hoge.sh) Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname crond : (* system *) RELOAD (/ etc/crontab) Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname CROND : (username) CMD (hoge.sh) Sep 15 01:51:06 vmname CROND : (username) CMDOUT (running hoge.sh) Sep 15 01:52:31 vmname CROND : (username) CMDOUT (running hoge.sh)
* Some configuration files and logs have been edited.
Is SELinux-related output causing such duplication due to a crontab reload immediately after running hoge.sh with the first PID?
Answer # 1
Sep 15 01:51:01 vmname crond : (* system *) RELOAD (/ etc/crontab)
crontabIt's probably because you're reloading the file.
/ etc/cron */*
/ var/spool/cron/rootLet's check around.
- linux - scp to the host specified in ~/ssh/config in the script
- linux - when you want to continue after the job of the shell script qsub is finished
- google apps script - function is not executed when form object is passed in googlescriptrun
- linux - dig command i would like to type with google app script is there a good way?
- linux - some commands are executed by crontab and some are not
- google apps script - how to open the specified url when pressing a specific part in gas
- Linux general java program startup script code example
- python script cannot be executed
- linux - file name replacement script
- linux - i want to output the result of diff -y after the specified string
- google apps script - i want to replace specified strings all at once and output to another sheet
- linux - rclone command is not executed in crontab
- shell script - questions about linux terminal commands
- linux - i want to rename and save the previous day's log file with a shell script
- i want to resolve shell script error "unexpected end of file" on linux
- google apps script - type is specified in typescript, but different type definition file is referenced
- change the text character from script in unity and loop it a specified number of times
- Method for automatic backup script of linux server (mysql, attachment backup)
- Linux uses script to implement "hour, minute and second" countdown function
- linux : CENTOS7 Error wants to forcibly output if no standard is output
- i can't upload files to the linux server even though there seems to be no problem with permissions or permissions
- linux - i want to mount a time capsule from a centos server
- php - vbscript doesn't work on apache/216 to apache/246
- i want to patch oracle data
- linux - i want to boot centos 8 using virtualbox
- linux - about checking the status with the systemctl status command
- linux - is there a relationship between the capacity that can be set as a ram disk on centos and physical memory?