Hi, I'm currently creating and running an environment with some things I want to try with Python.
So at this point, install Python 3.7, 3.8, Anaconda 2020.11 in Windows 10-64bit environment
It can be executed from the command prompt through the path.
And I want to try using IDE, install Visual Studio 2019 Community and follow the tutorial
I have installed the necessary modules.
And it would be nice until I created a Python project and could display the edit screen ...
Written from the beginning in the Python project source
＞ print ('Hello world')
Even if I run this program, the command prompt is displayed for a moment.
It ended immediately
In the output window
>The program' python.exe' exited with code 0 (0x0).
Is only displayed.
After trying screen capture several times, at the command prompt
c: \ program files \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ shared \ python37_64.python.exe
It seems that "Hello world" is not displayed even though the program "Hello world" is running.
Then try setting breakpoints
The situation does not change even if you put a code that waits for character input after the print statement.
A command prompt will be displayed for a moment and the process will end.
In the window "Python 3.8 (64bit) interactive" at the bottom of the screen of Visual Studio
＞＞＞ print ('Hello world')
When you enter
Is displayed, so I think that it can be executed on the interactive screen.
I just can't execute the code in execution.
I thought it was an environmental problem, and even if I switched to Python 3.7, 3.8, Anaconda 2020.11, the situation did not change.
I think it's some kind of setting or environment, but if anyone can think of it
I would appreciate any hints and advice.
Answer # 1
I think I understand
Python execution in Visual Studio seems to be useless unless it is IronPython
It seems that you need to obtain and install IronPython separately
When I run IronPython after installing it
'Hello world' is displayed.
Breakpoints also seem to work
However, it seems that there are only 2.7 series at present
I don't have the 3.7 or later I want to use, so I'd like to find another IDE.
- python 3x - i want to run anaconda3 python from visual studio code it may or may not move
- visual studio - about the definition of the program
- python - about write loop to csv
- i want to run c # cs files in visual studio code on mac
- visual studio - i can't use the variables defined in azure devops, i want to know how to use them
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- about python argument and data definition
- about the python speedtest code
- python 3x - please teach about the exchange of information with qthead
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- python - about downloading youtube videos by youtube-dl
- android studio - androidstudio41 about acquisition of location information
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- about batch change of file name using python
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable