I want to build a rails environment on Mac.
I'm trying to install Homebrew before installing rails, but when I install it, the following is displayed on the terminal.
Warning:/opt/homebrew/bin is not in your PATH.
When I confirm the installation with brew -v, zsh: command not found: brew
Is displayed and it seems that it has been installed, but I cannot find it and cannot proceed.
If anyone knows the solution, I would appreciate it if you could teach me.Corresponding source code
What I tried
Please describe here what you have tried for the problem.Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
As the message says, homebrew is already installed.
Add the Homebrew installation directory to your PATH environment variable.
The installation destination is either of the following. Please check for yourself with ls etc.
The default shell for the terminal is/bin/zsh
Define the environment variable PATH in the .zprofile file.
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble getting an actionview :: syntaxerror while implementing category selection using active_hash
- ruby - i'm having trouble with rails nomethoderror (i want to get data with each method!)
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble solving the test error
- ruby - [rails] i'm having trouble saving a table with the create action
- ruby - i'm having trouble solving the missing required keys: [: id] error
- ruby - i'm having trouble getting a bcrypt-encrypted password in rails
- ruby - i am having trouble saving the data of collection_check_boxes to the table
- [ruby] i'm having trouble with nomethoderror
- ruby - i'm having trouble setting environment variables for activeadmin: access denied for user'root' @'localhost' (using passwo
- ruby - [i'm having trouble with an error] cannot add foreign key constraint
- i'm having trouble with ruby's word bingo algorithm
- ruby on rails - missing required keys: i'm having trouble resolving the [: id] error
- ruby - [rails] i want to find the date difference using the model created_at
- i am having trouble with the text file disappearing after building the monaca smartphone app
- ruby on rails - i want to resolve rails wrong number of arguments
- ruby - [rails] i want to create an image link using the url of the image output using active storage
- ruby on rails - questions about routes
- ruby - rails causes activerecord :: recordnotfound and routing error at the same time
- ruby on rails - after installing devise on rails6, routing error occurs, so i want to eliminate it
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error