Since we are a beginner of the program, we may not be able to provide the necessary information, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I'm building a rails development environment, but I'm getting an error when launching another local server with rails s.
I searched variously and installed all the necessary files, but it still doesn't work.
Missing compatible arch in here and there
/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/msgpack-1.3.3/lib/msgpack/msgpack.bundle-/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/msgpack-1.3.3/lib/msgpack/ I get msgpack.bundle (LoadError), but I'm having a lot of trouble because I don't understand the meaning of this.
I'm using rbenv 1.1.2.
If i know how to resolve the error, please help me.
I have pasted the message that appears when I run the rails s below.
Traceback (most recent call last):
29: from bin/rails: 2: in
27: from/Users/shouheismith/camplog/bin/spring: 5: in
25: from/Users/shouheismith/camplog/bin/spring: 8: in
23: from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:54:in
22: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/spring-2.1.1/lib/spring/binstub.rb:11:in
21: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/spring-2.1.1/lib/spring/binstub.rb:11:in
20: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/spring-2.1.1/bin/spring:49:in
19: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/spring-2.1.1/lib/spring/client.rb:30:in
18: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/spring-2.1.1/lib/spring/client/command.rb:7:incall'
17: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/spring-2.1.1/lib/spring/client/rails.rb:28:in
16: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/spring-2.1.1/lib/spring/client/rails.rb:28:inload'
15: from/Users/shouheismith/camplog/bin/rails: 4: in
13: from /Users/shouheismith/camplog/config/boot.rb:4:in
11: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/bootsnap-1.5.1/lib/bootsnap/setup.rb:2:in
9: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/bootsnap-1.5.1/lib/bootsnap.rb:5:in
7: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/bootsnap-1.5.1/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache.rb:74:in
5: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/bootsnap-1.5.1/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/store.rb:4:in
3: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/bootsnap-1.5.1/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/store.rb:4:in
1: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/msgpack-1.3.3/lib/msgpack.rb:9:in
require': cannot load such file --msgpack/2.6/msgpack (LoadError)
Answer # 1
2: from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/bootsnap-1.5.1
I should have installed ruby in my home directory with rbenv,
It looks like ruby in/Library is enabled.
You can't tell anything from the error message alone, so let's review the ruby environment settings.
My Mac has almost the same environment as you, but rails starts up without any problems.
ruby 3.0.0p0 (2020-12-25 revision 95aff21468) [x86_64-darwin19]
- solution for json format errors in ruby on rails
- ruby - rails unable to resolve user errors
- ruby on rails - [aws production environment] regarding http error 406
- ruby on rails rails new running error
- ruby on rails - regarding the priority of rails order method
- ruby on rails - the concept of routing regarding rails api mode
- ruby on rails - about routing errors in devise
- ruby - [rails] about errors when installing bootstrap
- ruby - [rails] how to resolve activerecord errors
- ruby - running appget in the rails console returns a 403 error
- ruby on rails - i installed ruby with rbenv, but the version does not change
- ruby on rails 5 - scope by specifying conditions for parent-child relationship
- i want to convert wav to mp3 with ruby on rails and pass it to active strage
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails routing error no route matches [get] "/"
- ruby - about implementation of tag function in rails
- ruby on rails - i want to display the posted images in a random order (get information from the record)
- ruby - [rails] i want to create an image link using the url of the image output using active storage
- ruby on rails - after installing devise on rails6, routing error occurs, so i want to eliminate it
- ruby on rails - [rails] i'm implementing a search function using form_with, but i'm having trouble with the search results not b
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file