I'm writing a personal application and an error occurred when deploying to production.
When I log in as a guest, the message "This page cannot be found" is displayed.
Error 404: There is a problem with the linked page
→ Error display: net :: ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
Server: AWS (EC2)
Application Server: Unicorn
From the verification screen, the following code that could be an error target was displayed.
In the HTML head element <Script src = "/ packs/js/application-a1e7bfdb59418e304c0d.js" data-turbolinks-track = "reload"></script>
Based on this, we worked on two points.
(1) I tried to check and edit the above error target code, "/packs/js/application-a1e7bfdb59418e304c0d.js".
Could not find this file.
(2) From error 404, I once deleted the page code related to the link destination, but error 404 did not change.
It worked fine a few days ago, so I reverted the code as far as I can remember, but it still resulted in an error 404.
The code for guest login is also attached below.
user_controller.rb Class UsersController</pre> <pre><code>routing Rails.application.routes.draw do : devise_for: users post'/ users/guest_sign_in', to:'users # new_guest' : : end
If i have any suggestions on how to deal with it, please give us some advice.
If there is any missing data, we will provide it.
This is a poor explanation, but please consider it.
Answer # 1
- i want to eliminate the parse error of windows batch
- python 3x - python i want to eliminate the error when outputting the average temperature in tokyo
- java - i want to eliminate the error that occurs when starting an application that uses jsonic
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
The file is created public when you run webpack.
It is not made with an editor.
Will you run it with bundle exec assets: precompile?
(The long string after application may change)
And even if it can be done, if it is still 404
Try defining/packs/in addition to location ^ ~/assets /.