Please write your question in detail here.
I made an application with rails for the first time. I wanted to publish it and deployed it on github and heroku. I tried to execute it step by step referring to the command on heroku, but when I executed "$git commit -am" make it better "", I got an error.
Changes not staged for commit: (use "git add<file>..." to update what will be committed) (use "git restore<file>..." to discard changes in working directory) (commit or discard the untracked or modified content in submodules) modified: vendor/bundle/ruby / 2.5.0/bundler/gems/refile-46b4178654e6 (modified content) no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
I interpreted this message as "The changes in the file are not reflected in github", added the file specified by git add, and looked at it with git status, but the same message was displayed.
So I changed other files and tried git add and it worked.
Does this mean there is a problem with the file?
Answer # 1
I loaded the vendor file into the gitignore file and it worked. Thank you for pointing out.
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby on rails - after deploying, the database defalut setting is 0
- ruby on rails - i downgraded the version of the rails app and created it, but puma doesn't install properly
- ruby on rails - [rails beginner] i want to display the posted content on my page
- new project is not created in ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - i want to eliminate the error when deploying to heroku
- ruby on rails - [rails] post form created with form_with does not work properly
- ruby on rails - the link between the model created by devise and the model originally created does not work
- ruby on rails - [jquery/aws] when deploying a rails application on aws, the slide show introduced by skipperjs is not displayed
- ruby on rails - join a group created by another user
- ruby on rails - about deploying apps using s3 function
- ruby on rails - not created
- ruby on rails - i want to sort the values of the graph created by gem "chartkick"
- [ruby on rails] how to write when getting a model nested in multiple stages with includes
- ruby on rails - [rails] i'm implementing a search function using form_with, but i'm having trouble with the search results not b
- ruby on rails - i want to avoid displaying duplicate data for each shop
- ruby - i want to display specific columns in rails in descending order of numbers
- ruby on rails - i want to display the posted images in a random order (get information from the record)
- ruby on rails - i installed ruby with rbenv, but the version does not change
- ruby on rails - "this connection does not protect your privacy"
- ruby - i want to eliminate herokun deployment errors
- ruby on rails - [rails] google oauth authentication cannot log in in production environment
- ruby - image is not reflected on heroku
- ruby on rails - seed fails on heroku
- ruby on rails - access fails after seed after deploying to heroku
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 2 (6th edition)
- ruby on rails - heroku: how to check the database_url used for regular backup
- css - background-image is not reflected on heroku