I'm using Windows 10 and I want to install MySQL but it fails.
Is there a solution?
Step 1.MySQLDownload "mysql-installer-web-community-126.96.36.199.msi" at
Step 2. Select "Server only", download → install and get an error
I downloaded and tried "mysql-installer-community-188.8.131.52.ms" and it was the same.
I googled variously and couldn't solve it.
Success if done on another computer. I think the environment is bad for some reason.
Answer # 1
There was a similar phenomenon and I used XAMPP!
- CentOS 62 tutorial for installing MySQL 5728 (mysql notes)
- Tutorial for installing Apache 2441 under Windows 10
- Tutorial for installing mysql8018 under Windows (Community Edition)
- Method for installing virtual machine with Windows service on Mac
- Tutorial for installing mysql-8018-winx64 under windows (detailed graphic)
- A complete tutorial on installing Apache, MySQL, PHP, LAMP on Ubuntu 1804
- Tutorial for installing compressed MongoDB on Windows
- Detailed tutorial for installing Tomcat9 windows service
- MySQL 8X Installation Tutorial on Windows
- Tutorial illustration of installing TomCat in Windows 10
- Tutorial for installing and using JetBrains Mono font on IDEA in Windows
- Graphic illustration of installing mysql database and configuring Java project in Linux
- Method for installing mysql 8017 and configuring remote access
- Tutorial for installing Mysql 56 in Win7
- CentOS 76 tutorial for installing MySQL 57 GA version
- How to run multiple MySQL instances in Windows
- Detailed tutorial on installing and decompressing MySQL under Windows 10
- MySQL 56 decompression version service fails to start with system error 1067
- CentOS7 tutorial for installing MySQL offline
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning