in a project trying to add new modules via cocoapod. Added the required module to the pod file. In the line I write pod install and in response I get
[!] Pod :: Executable pull There is no tracking information for the current branch. Please specify which branch you want to merge with. See git-pull (1) for details git pull <remote><branch> If you wish to set tracking information for this branch you can do so with: git branch --set-upstream-to= origin /<branch>master
Project on bitbucket
Answer # 1
Most likely, gems and subs are not installed correctly. Try reinstalling the cocoopods. Better through brew, everything is simple there.
Answer # 2
It looks like the command was not executed
[sudo] pod setup
- postgresql : In Postgres Is There Any Real Drawback On Using A JSON Field Over Multiple Tables and One to Many Relationships?
- mysql : How can I better model the relationships in this project?
- mysql : One database or several?
- mysql : Changing the field value in order. SQL
- postgresql : How can I efficiently query products with many-to-many ingredients and nested products?
- mysql : Organization of the database of the aggregator system
- mysql : When to use a "middle table" instead of storing a JSON with IDs?
- mysql : PostgreSql Connection at localhost: 5432 refused
- mysql : Database Design for Product Promotions
- mysql : Designing a database for a site