Allure-report refers to the allure-results folder which is in target, but after running the tests this folder appears in src. How to specify the allure-results folder for access.
Answer # 1
you need to put allure.properties file in src /main /resources and add parameter there
allure.results.directory= < your directory >
you probably have like this allure.results.directory= src /allure-results
You can also specify the path to the folder with the results when generating the report (there is a corresponding parameter in the jenkins plugin or, for example, from the terminal when you run the allure serve command -example allure serve src /allure-results)
- java : JSON PARSE ERROR: CANNOT CONSTRUCT INSTANCE
- How to serialize Java object in json with nested classes using Jackson?
- java : How to add values to json array?
- java : JSON parsing android
- java : JSON mapping using GSON, part of the model does not receive data and Null all the time
- How to get an object from Json and write it to MYSQL? Java
- java : How to serialize classes from JSON with any construct
- java : It is impossible to deserialize the JSON list
obtained by Retrofit
- java : Transfer SQL request via RestAPI
- Disassemble JSON on Java C JSON-SIMPLE-1.1.1