I am developing my own Web-code editor and I want that when I click on a certain file (namely html, js, css and txt), the editor (MainActivity) opens and all the text from the file is inserted into the EditText. I know that you can open it like this:
< intent-filter > < action android: name= "android.intent.action.VIEW" /> < data android: scheme= "file" android: host= "*" android: mimeType= "* /*" android: pathPattern= ". * \\. html" /> < category android: name= "android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /> < /intent-filter >
But how to process information from a file?
- java : Greetings. the thing is, I have a side menu implemented, but there is no gear, when you click on which, the panel will sl
- java : How to make an application icon on a transparent background?
- java : Double tap handler (via onTouch ())
- java : Can't make http request in Android
- java : Date to TextView and saving to Preferences
- java : How to handle toast in Android app
- android : I want to change the color of the button taken out from the list after waiting for 1 second.
- java : Error going to the payment page Webview Android
- java : How to arrange ships in the Sea Battle game