Excuse me, please let me know if anyone knows.
I'm developing an Android app with unity, but now I need to make my own extension plugin for UnityPlayerActivity.
Since I'm using firebase, the entry point for AndroidManifest should have changed to MessagingUnityPlayerActivity, and I'm trying to create a class in Android studio that extends it.
According to the official document,
in Assets /Plugins /Android / I heard that there is libmessaging_unity_player_activity.jar, but it wasn't in my app's Plugins.
Where is this file?
- java : How to write a library correctly in android studio for unity
- java : Authenticate google-firebase with phone. Where can I get the class specified in the example in the import?
- java : How to write a plugin in Android studio?
- java : Why is google login not working?
- unity3d : Compile time error, how to fix it?
- java : Checking username for uniqueness in firebase
- java : About automatic login with Firebase Authentication
- java - i want to display a part of the database on firebase as text on the application screen