How can a kv file variable refer to a py file variable using self?
The fact is that App is inherent only to classes, and self -only to functions.
The kv file variable only accepts app:
'' ' MDFlatButton: id: flat text: app.gg '' ' class Test (MDApp): gg= '123'
But I need it to work like this:
MDFlatButton: id: flat text: self.gg class Test (MDApp): def build (self): gg= '123'
to refer to a variable inside a function requires self, which does not accept kv. Question: how to make it work and not give an error?
MDFlatButton: id: flat text: self.gg
Or something else, but so that the button
MDFlatButtontook an argument
- Python /Kivy: How to change the orientation of the list creation
- python : How do I use BoxLayout without orientations?
- Open a new window in kivy python
- python : Why is kivy not installing?
- python : How do I change the Kivy app icon?
- python : Converting a string to a lexicographically sorted list
- python : Parallel operation of two services with a queue: multiproecssing vs threading?
- python : Removing an extra element for a parser
- python : Web page parser