The methods of sending 1 photo with a description and the method of group sending of images are familiar, but there is no general description parameter for the entire group of images, but only for each image individually. The method of including links to images in the body of the message is also familiar. But that's not an option either.
Is there a method for sending a message with multiple images attached to it.
In the image, the ideal option is a message with images attached to it.
The maximum option that turned out was to send a group of photos first and then send a regular message.
- python : How to wrap body for signature in post request?
- php : How to get only the first value from the API?
- php : Integration of Content API in Bitrix
- python : Signature error
- python : Signature for private methods
- How can I find out the weather for the previous 5 days? Python API [closed]
- How to make a code similar to this in python in php?
- Creating documentation for REST API (php)