The version of Ruby I want to handle is old,
I have Gem installed individually.
When a gem's dependency gem is installed
Existing gems may be duplicated.
Switch while leaving both duplicate gems
I want to do it. Please professor.
Answer # 1
If you want to switch between multiple installed versions of Gem,
gem (gem_name, * version_requirements)-> boolis.
For example, the latest version is usually called
If you specify the version before
require "csv" p CSV :: VERSION #= > "3.1.9"
require "rubygems" gem "csv", "3.1.7" require "csv" p CSV :: VERSION #= > "3.1.7"
- railsã ® §Å —ã ‘å – ° ã • ã ã Œã ¦
- Testing of the Confirm dialog does not pass on RSPEC
- Press the Like button to fly to the Post Detail page
- LINE login can not be made with RAILS5
- If you try to deploy the Rails post app through Unicorn, Bundler: Failed to Load Command: Unicorn_rails
- About the behavior of URL after validation error of NEW action and error associated with it
- Server startup failed with Ruby on Rails
- Rails-tutorial. AWS has an error called Blocked Host:.
- I want to write how to write Rails's Helper methods
- Ruby, Rails version upgrading error when starting CLOUD9 server